Copyright © 2014 iTech Unlimited
We also have International Phone Data Settings. For more infoCLICK HERE
Click on the video in order to see it
1. Let’s say you want to travel. Well if your phone is unlocked you can use local SIM cards and save a lot of money on roaming costs.
2. Increase your cellphone value. An unlocked phone not only sells better but also makes your phone 3 times more valuable in terms of pricing.
3. In the even you have more than one SIM card; you are now able to swap them around. Very handy if you have a business and personal phone.
4. We unlock your phone without you having to go to any store or giving your phone to anyone.
5. No cables, no technical knowledge required. Even a Granma can unlock her phone.
6. Lighting fast. We take pride on every order and process them as soon as they arrive. 24/7.
7. Unlocking you phone does not require you to mess with your phone, no phone opening, no small number reading behind battery.
8. It does not void your cellphone’s warranty. Safe process.
9. You only need to unlock your phone once. It is a life event with us. Guaranteed.
10. 100% customer satisfaction on every order or your money back.
Every time you buy a new cell phone with any major company they give it to you at a lowered price, sometimes even FREE. One of the downsides of this lovely act by the phone carrier is that once you take the phone you will only be able to use it with their network. This is called locking a phone. So if the 2 years are gone and you want to use your phone with any prepaid phone company you will not be able to do it unless your phone is unlocked. Once you unlock your phone it becomes universal, you are able to use it with any GSM company you want.
Read our Legal Disclaimer page before placing your order.
A SIM card or Subscriber Identity Module is a portable memory chip that it is used in most GSM cellphones. It allows the customers to just swap then around phones and transfer they number and phone plan. NEED A SIM CARD? CLICK HERE