iTech Unlimited pledge to you:
1. Types of information we collect.
2. How we use your information.
3. Children and personally identifiable information.
4. Access, accuracy and opt-out rights.
6. Third party use of information collected on this web site.
7. Other important information.
1. Types of information we collect: There are two types of information that iTech Unlimited collects online:
(1) personally identifiable information supplied by visitors to our web site, and
(2) non-personal information gathered as visitors navigate through the web site.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information is information that can be directly associated with a specific person or entity, such as name, address, or email address. iTech Unlimited collects personally identifiable information from site visitors in the following instances: When you place an order on our site, we require you to provide your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number. When you voluntarily provide us with your information via a web form on our web site, or while corresponding with us via email. It is not necessary to provide any personally identifiable information in order to simply browse our web site.
3. Children and personally identifiable information We will not knowingly collect information of any kind from anyone under the age of 18. If we become aware of a visitor under the age of 18 providing information on our site, we will terminate any accounts associated with that visitor and purge our databases of all information provided by that visitor.
4. Access, accuracy and opt-out rightsiTech Unlimited will make every effort to provide you with access to your personally identifiable information so that you may review, update or correct that information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before enabling you to view your data and/or make corrections. If you have submitted personally identifiable information to iTech Unlimited and would like it removed or modified, please contact us at 1-786-660-9731. We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. If you don’t want iTech Unlimited to gather non-personal information about you and/or place cookies onto your desktop, you can generally change your cookie and other security settings on your web browser. For more information, please consult your web browser documentation. Please keep in mind that if you choose to prevent iTech Unlimited from placing cookies onto your desktop, you may not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this web site. If you have registered on this web site, your personally identifiable information relating to you and your order history are available to you. However, each time you log into your account on this web site, you will be required to provide the password that you created at the time you registered. After providing your password, you can edit or delete your information at any time through the "Account info" page. We will also provide you the opportunity to opt-out at any time of certain or all contact from iTech Unlimited , and we will do everything we can to honor such requests. This choice will generally be offered at the bottom of our on-line or off-line communications to you. If you have any difficulty exercising your choices, please contact us at email@example.com, or you may contact us via the following methods:
By Mail: iTech Unlimited
11180 SW 107 Suite 104,
Miami, FL 33176
By Phone: Local or international: 1-786-660-9731
5. Security. The security of your information is very important to us. iTech Unlimited follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We use state-of-the-art data encryption technology to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of your user information. Secure Socket Layers (SSLs) encrypt the information sent between your computer and our database. In addition, we use Internet fraud screening to protect credit card transactions. To be sure you're browsing secure pages, check your Web browser's status bar (located at the bottom of the window) for the closed padlock icon. This icon appears in the latest versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator to tell you that you are viewing a secure web page. Also, all browsers display an "s" after the "http" (https://..) in the Web site address to indicate that you're in a secure environment. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, please contact us at: 1-786-660-9731 or firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Third party use of information collected on this web site www.iTechUnlimited.com web site may contain links to other sites. We do not endorse or otherwise accept responsibility for the content or privacy policies of those sites. iTech Unlimited may share your personally identifiable information with trusted third party vendors for the sole purpose of facilitating your order. For example, we provide your name, shipping address, phone number, and order information to our shipping carrier.
7. Other important information. If you have any questions that are not answered by this policy, or would like more information about any aspect of this policy, please contact us at :
Toll Free 1-786-660-9731 or email@example.com
Phones Unlocked by iTechUnlimited Until Now:
The privacy of our visitors to www.iTechUnlimited.com is important to us.
At www.iTechUnlimited.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit www.iTechUnlimited.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements on www.iTechUnlimited.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
DoubleClick DART cookies
We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.