Phones Unlocked  by  iTechUnlimited Until Now:

Insert IMEI #

Only 15 digit Number (dial *#06# for IMEI Number)

Unlock Huawei WORLDWIDE (Premium)

*Exclusive Unlock Tool*

$̶7̶9̶.̶9̶9̶

Special Offer:


Delivery: 5-13 BUSINESS DAYS

Unlock ALL Huawei devices locked to any Network worldwide  

Service will generate only NCK (network unlock) code, if code does not work no refund even with video proof.

Warning : Some phones have only 1 set of code in Factory Database in such case you get only NCK code there are no other codes in database,

If you get only one working code 99% chance the code will work and 1% subject to phone issues.

Verification & Refund Policy

Service comes from Chinese Factory and service is subject to delays in case of Chinese Holiday or Factory Holiday - No cancellation Allowed.

The supplier of Huawei does not provide any kind of refund (Full or Even Partial) for Wrong code (Even with Video Proof). Also if you submit Wrong IMEI or even send a NON-Huawei IMEI you will receive a junk code and will pay full price for it.

- No refund for wrong code/wrong IMEI

- No verification requests accepted

- No cancellations if delayed until supplier approves cancellation request

Known problems with some phones:

1: Operator will change the codes from the defaults and the factory default codes may be wrong. 
2: Blocked Counters
3: Custom Firmware
4: Replaced Handset or Hard locked Firmware Changed by operator
5: Relocked Handset by operator

Normally these problems can be sorted by flashing a generic firmware in your phone and then unlock with same codes will work.

Alert : in case unlock codes generated by this database do not work do not order same order in other Huawei database it will get you same codes and no refunds will be issued.

YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE PLEASE DO NOT ORDER, NO REFUNDS / NO CANCELLATIONS / NO VERIFICATIONS.


Fill in the form and click the place order button. You will be transferred to Paypal payment page. You can either pay with your credit card or your Paypal account. The unlock code once processed will be delivered to your Paypal e-mail address.

Only 15 digit Number (dial *#06# for IMEI Number)

unlock huawei phone free,unlock huawei valiant,unlock huawei bootloader,unlock huawei metro pcs,unlock huawei y536a1,unlock huawei u8665,unlock huawei tribute,unlock huawei glory,unlock huawei m860,unlock huawei vitria,unlock huawei phone free,unlock huawei bootloader,unlock huawei cell phone,unlock huawei code calculator,how to unlock huawei e3131,how to unlock huawei g510,unlock idea huawei e303d

IMEI Number
Phone Model, Network & Country

Unlock Huawei (Most Models)

*Service Down Worldwide - Contact us for Updates*

$̶1̶4̶.̶9̶9̶

Special Offer:


​​Delivery: 6 -21 BUSINESS DAYS (Average time: 14 days)


On average, HUAWEI does not take more than 2-6 days, just right now there is a global delay on the HUAWEI factory servers, this situation is out of our reach.

Delays can happens, HUAWEI is a very busy service, Do not to order it  if you're unable to wait!!..Once submitted we can’t stop it, left only just to wait by the HUAWEI server answer.

This method unlock Most Carriers and Models of Huawei devices. 

9900 IMEIs and/or CDMA phones, no matter the original network or the country in what they are locked, ARE NOT SUPPORTED. So please, DO NOT to send. Only supported phones asking for a code, if your phone is asking for UNLOCK DEVICE APP is NOT supported under this service.
Phones from: VERIZON, SPRINT, BOOST MOBILE, NET10, TRACFONE, STRAIGHT TALK, U.S. CELLULAR, VIRGIN MOBILE and any CDMA carrier are NOT supported.​​

Fill in the form and click the place order button. You will be transferred to Paypal payment page. You can either pay with your credit card or your Paypal account. The unlock code once processed will be delivered to your Paypal e-mail address.